Whether you have news or an event to share, need help with handling a media enquiry, or would like advice and training on publicity and social media, the Communications team is here to support you.
As a team, we are responsible for providing a range of Communication services to the diocese. These include:
- The Diocese’s weekly Digest, is sent out to all church-role holders in the Diocese every Monday. If would like to be added to the mailing list, please subscribe
- The quarterly magazine Together (printed and online)
- Support and training for parishes on publicity and social media
- Design of publicity and printed material
- Development of the Diocesan website and online booking system
- Overseeing the diocesan Facebook and Twitter feeds
- Liaison with press and broadcast media
- Crisis management support for clergy and all church role-holders
- Videos - see our YouTube channel
- Photos - view a gallery of pictures on Flickr
Don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting one of the team below.
Communications Manager and Bishop's Media Adviser